Source: Bureau of Meteorology
For people in parts of Illawarra Forecast District.
Issued at 5:11 pm Thursday, 12 July 2018.
A trough over southern parts of the coast is generating thunderstorm activity.
Severe thunderstorms are likely to produce small hailstones that could lead to large accumulations in the warning area over the next several hours. Large hailstones are also possible. Locations which may be affected include Nowra and Huskisson.
The State Emergency Service advises that people should:
* Move your car under cover.
* Unplug computers and appliances.
* Avoid using the phone during the storm.
* Stay indoors away from windows, and keep children and pets indoors as well.
* For emergency help in floods and storms, ring the SES (NSW and ACT) on 132 500.