Source: Bureau of Meteorology
For people in parts of Mid North Coast and Northern Tablelands Forecast Districts.
Issued at 5:39 pm Wednesday, 20 February 2019.
Severe thunderstorms are likely to produce large hailstones in the warning area over the next several hours. Locations which may be affected include Comboyne, Nowendoc, Yarrowitch and Walcha.
The State Emergency Service advises that people should:
* Move your car under cover.
* Unplug computers and appliances.
* Avoid using the phone during the storm.
* Stay indoors away from windows, and keep children and pets indoors as well.
* For emergency help in floods and storms, ring the SES (NSW and ACT) on 132 500.