Source: Bureau of Meteorology
For people in parts of Central Highlands and Coalfields, Capricornia, Wide Bay and Burnett, Maranoa and Warrego, Darling Downs and Granite Belt and Southeast Coast Forecast Districts.
Issued at 4:22 pm Sunday, 9 February 2020.
Active thunderstorms are developing across southeastern parts of Queensland.
Severe thunderstorms are likely to produce heavy rainfall that may lead to flash flooding in the warning area over the next several hours. Locations which may be affected include Dalby, Gympie, Ipswich, Gatton, Biloela, Gin Gin, Laidley, Lowood and Nambour.
Queensland Fire and Emergency Services advises that people should:
* Never drive, walk or ride through flood waters. If it's flooded, forget it.
* Seek shelter, preferably indoors and never under trees.
* Avoid using the telephone during a thunderstorm.
* Beware of fallen trees and powerlines.
* For emergency assistance contact the SES on 132 500.