Source: Bureau of Meteorology
For people in Maranoa and Warrego and parts of Central Highlands and Coalfields and Central West Forecast Districts.
Issued at 12:52 pm Monday, 9 March 2020.
Severe thunderstorms continuing in the Maranoa and Warrego and adjacent districts.
Severe thunderstorms are likely to produce heavy rainfall that may lead to flash flooding and damaging winds in the warning area over the next several hours. Locations which may be affected include Charleville, Cunnamulla, Bollon, Mitchell, Tambo, Injune, Eulo, Augathella and Wyandra.
Queensland Fire and Emergency Services advises that people should:
* Move your car under cover or away from trees.
* Secure loose outdoor items.
* Never drive, walk or ride through flood waters. If it's flooded, forget it.
* Seek shelter, preferably indoors and never under trees.
* Avoid using the telephone during a thunderstorm.
* Beware of fallen trees and powerlines.
* For emergency assistance contact the SES on 132 500.