Source: Bureau of Meteorology
For people in parts of Channel Country and Maranoa and Warrego Forecast Districts.
Issued at 6:24 pm Tuesday, 31 March 2020.
Severe thunderstorms are likely to produce damaging winds and heavy rainfall that may lead to flash flooding in the warning area over the next several hours.
Locations which may be affected include areas to the southwest of Charleville and west of Wyandra.
Severe thunderstorms are no longer occurring in the Wide Bay and Burnett and Southeast Coast districts and the warning for these districts is CANCELLED.
Queensland Fire and Emergency Services advises that people should:
* Move your car under cover or away from trees.
* Secure loose outdoor items.
* Never drive, walk or ride through flood waters. If it's flooded, forget it.
* Seek shelter, preferably indoors and never under trees.
* Avoid using the telephone during a thunderstorm.
* Beware of fallen trees and powerlines.
* For emergency assistance contact the SES on 132 500.