Source: Bureau of Meteorology
For people in parts of Central Highlands and Coalfields, Central West, Wide Bay and Burnett, Maranoa and Warrego and Darling Downs and Granite Belt Forecast Districts.
Issued at 11:52 am Friday, 13 October 2017.
Severe thunderstorms are likely to produce heavy rainfall that may lead to flash flooding and large hailstones in the warning area over the next several hours. Locations which may be affected include Taroom, Tambo, Injune, Mantuan Downs and Carnarvon National Park.
Queensland Fire and Emergency Services advises that people should:
* Move your car under cover.
* Never drive, walk or ride through flood waters. If it's flooded, forget it.
* Seek shelter, preferably indoors and never under trees.
* Avoid using the telephone during a thunderstorm.
* Beware of fallen trees and powerlines.
* For emergency assistance contact the SES on 132 500.