Source: Bureau of Meteorology
For people in North West Pastoral, North East Pastoral and parts of Flinders districts.
Issued at 2:59 pm Thursday, 30 January 2020.
Severe thunderstorms are likely to produce damaging winds and heavy rainfall that may lead to flash flooding in the warning area over the next several hours. Locations which may be affected include Marla, Coober Pedy, Roxby Downs, Leigh Creek, Moomba, Oodnadatta, Marree, Hawker and Woomera.
A gust of 89 km/h was observed at Marree at 2:45 pm.
The State Emergency Service advises that people should:
* Secure or put away loose items around your property.
* Move cars under cover or away from trees.
* Keep clear of fallen power lines.
* Don't drive, ride or walk through flood water.
* Keep clear of creeks and storm drains.
* Stay indoors, away from windows, while storms are nearby.