Source: Bureau of Meteorology
For people in Adelaide Metropolitan, Mount Lofty Ranges, Murraylands and parts of Flinders, Mid North, Riverland, Lower South East and North East Pastoral districts.
Issued at 6:11 pm Friday, 7 February 2020.
Severe thunderstorms are likely to produce damaging winds and heavy rainfall that may lead to flash flooding in the warning area over the next several hours. Locations which may be affected include Adelaide, Murray Bridge, Naracoorte, Gawler, Lameroo and Hawker.
At around 3:45pm, Port Augusta observed reduced visibility in dust, squally winds averaging around 60-70 km/h and a wind gust to 83 km/h.
Yunta observed 32.4mm in about one hour and a wind gust to 74 km/h late this afternoon.
The State Emergency Service advises that people should:
* Secure or put away loose items around your property.
* Move cars under cover or away from trees.
* Keep clear of fallen power lines.
* Don't drive, ride or walk through flood water.
* Keep clear of creeks and storm drains.
* Stay indoors, away from windows, while storms are nearby.