Source: Bureau of Meteorology
For people in parts of Central Highlands and Coalfields, Capricornia, Wide Bay and Burnett and Southeast Coast Forecast Districts.
Issued at 10:12 pm Tuesday, 26 October 2021.
Severe storms are continuing over the Wide Bay and Central Coast districts.
Severe thunderstorms are likely to produce damaging winds, large hailstones and heavy rainfall that may lead to flash flooding in the warning area over the next several hours. Locations which may be affected include Bundaberg, Moreton Island, Biloela, Caboolture, Mount Morgan and Redcliffe.
Queensland Fire and Emergency Services advises that people should:
* Move your car under cover or away from trees.
* Secure loose outdoor items.
* Never drive, walk or ride through flood waters. If it's flooded, forget it.
* Seek shelter, preferably indoors and never under trees.
* Avoid using the telephone during a thunderstorm.
* Beware of fallen trees and powerlines.
* For emergency assistance contact the SES on 132 500.